Comment on page
Frequently Asked Questions
Here is what we get asked...a lot!
No idea. We have a huge list of things we want to make, but absolutely no idea if we will get a chance to make them all.
Impossible to tell. It takes an incredible amount of time to produce a single asset, and with the volunteer nature of modding, we cannot reliably announce when it will be ready or whether it would be ready at all at some point.
When it is ready. We do not disclose release dates, mainly because we do not know them ourselves.
Vehicle interiors take a massive amount of effort to make, with often little to no functional return. We avoid making them when not needed functionally, like in tanks. Vehicles where you cannot get away with not having an interior, such as ones that have cargo positions, will receive fully detailed ones.
Our mod provides mainly new content, and a few features that only affect our content. So there's nothing in our end that creates incompatibilities with other mods.
So unfortunately there's nothing we can do in our end, it's up to other mod teams to add/extend their features to our content.
We get requests almost daily. Please believe us when we tell you that almost certainly we have already considered the thing you are requesting and the reason you have not seen it yet is that either no one wants to do it or we just didn't get there yet.
10. Will RHS: Status Quo be split into several packs?
As it stands now, the mod will be maintained in one single Workshop package. There are several reasons for this:
- It is far simpler to maintain and orchestrate releases of one product than several. After many year doing it, we keep going back to the old principle: KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid).
- To some degree this is also applicable to the end user: one pack, one time.
- We can leverage on testability reusability to the maximum.
- We are trying to build a cohesive mod that works well together.
- It actually pushes us to try to optimize.
11. Do you actively support the XBOX version of Arma Reforger?
No. Unfortunately, at this time, we do not have the capability to actively debug problems with the XBOX version of the game. If you experience problems, please try to reproduce it with the PC version of the game. We can't afford an XBOX.
12. Can I support RHS in some way?
Yes! Please be aware though that the donations are purely voluntary and come with no rewards and go towards supporting our IT infrastructure. Please read more on https://www.patreon.com/redhammerstudios
Last modified 1mo ago